Self-Seal® Type-SSC Collars – 4″
Self-Seal® Type-SSC can be used to firestop solid or cellular core Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), solid or cellular core Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), XFR 15-50 PVC, Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC), and Flame Retardant Polypropylene (FRPP) closed or vented pipe penetrations. Solid core PVC, XFR 15-50 PVC vented and CPV sprinkler pipe penetrations firestopped with Self-Seal® Type-SSC meet the Canadian building code test requirement for a pressure differential of 50 Pa between the exposed and unexposed sides of concrete, drywall and wood floor-ceiling fire-rated assemblies.
- Reviews (0)
Self-Seal® Type-SSC is also in compliance with the 3rd edition of ANSI/UL1479 “Fire Tests of Through-Penetration Firestops”, for the following environmental exposure tests: Accelerated Aging; High Humidity; Industrial Atmosphere (SO2 and CO2) and Combination Wet, Freeze and Dry Cycling.
- 100% Intumescent Silicone.
- Protects your wall & floor openings.
- Low profile for hard to fit angles.
- Expands to close penetrations.
- Tested at positive pressure to simulate the pressure differentials that can occur in a fire situation.
- Non-metallic combustable pipe, up to 6 inches.
- Aluminum, pre-cast concrete and most exterior wall systems.
- Thermally expanding pipes that are insulated at fire separataions.
- Power/ communication cables and aluminum/ galvanized steel cable trays.
- Static / non-static pipes and conduits.
- Moisture, heat and vibration resistant.
- Will not crack over time.
- Withstands extreme temperatures.
- Can be installed in low profile applications.
AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES:
- Pre-fabricated rings to fit trade pipes sizes of:
- 1-1/2″ (38mm).
- 2″ (51mm).
- 3″ (76mm).
- 4″ (102 mm).
- 6″ (152mm).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.